Implementation of a reliable internal control system -Training
As part of its capacity building activities, the Konbit project works with local organizations from different sectors. Some organizations are managing USAID-funded projects and others are seen as service providers who may or may not wish to administer donor funds in the future.
Konbit seeks to hire a Trainer to conduct a training session on "Implementation of reliable internal control system". The objectives of the training are the following:
• Know the regulatory obligations and internal control standards.
• Adopt a pragmatic approach to analysis and control of operational risks.
• Identify key controls and evaluate the internal control system.
• Ensure the adequacy of the internal control system with the objectives of the company.
To be considered, the tender dossier must include the following elements:
• A minimum of two professional references related to the competence of the firm in the development of training modules and workshop facilitation.
• A short (no more than one page) description of the proposed methodology for this training.
1 Signature of contract August 14th, 2017 50%
2 Submission of Tools and Instruments
developed for facilitating the training August 21st, 2017 20%
3 Satisfactory facilitation of the training August 29th, 2017 30%
Satisfactory completion of assignment will be measured against the expected deliverables mentioned above.
All deliverables—draft and final documents—should be sent to Konbit as an editable soft copy in French.
The trainer will work closely with Konbit’s Capacity Development Lead.
Timing and Level of Effort
The duration of the assignment shall not exceed 6 days or 40 hours (Development of training modules and Facilitation of training) over a period not to exceed 15 days.
Qualifications and experience
The firm must:
• Be legally registered in Haiti and locally owned. • Trainer capacities and experiences. • Have a public accountant diploma (CPA) or the equivalent. • Have a least 3 years of relevant professional experience, with a proven track-record in module development and facilitation of workshops. • Have excellent skills in producing succinct, clear training materials in French. • Be well-organized with ability to adequately manage time and meet deadlines. • Fluency in French and Creole. • Good communicator. • Good knowledge of the subject.
Fluency in French and Creole and excellent command in English
Interested parties should submit their application no later than August 7th, 2017.
Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of Papyrus/KONBIT.
Format for pricing submission Please refer to document attached to see the format.